Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions relating to use of the Shoperty Consultants P Ltd Shoperty Consultants P Ltd ("Service").
The Service is owned and operated by Shoperty Consultants P Ltd, a company registered in the New Delhi India. By using this Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of use. Shoperty Consultants P Ltd ("We") reserves the right, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these.
Terms and Conditions at any time
Shoperty Consultants P Ltd Site and Content
- With our discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Service.
- Our Service contains information, software, photos, text, graphics, sounds and other materials that are protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights. All content is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws, including copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar laws in other jurisdictions). All trademarks that appear on the website, are trademarks of their respective owners.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part unless you receive our prior written consent.
- Shoperty Consultants P Ltd reserves the right to vary Service content by mobile phone make and model, including (but not limited to) (i) size and extent of product database, (ii) application functionality.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree (to the fullest extent permitted by law) Shoperty will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), arising out of, or resulting from;
- The use or the inability to use the Online Service and any other programme
- The use of any content or other materials on the Online Service
- The cost of buying substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Online Service or the Mobile Phone Program
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- In no event shall the total liability of us to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Online Service.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Shoperty Consultants P Ltd, or with any of provision of these Terms & Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the Shoperty Consultants P Ltd services
You must not post any information without
- In which a third party owns the copyright or another intellectual property right in the recipe
- Which contains the confidential information of a third party;
- Which contains a noxious or illegal substance or other unsafe material;
- Which contains unsafe working methods or advises people to work in an unsafe manner.
- In the event of any breach of this clause 10, we reserve the rights to remove any information from the Shoperty Consultants P Ltd Site forthwith and without any obligation to refund any. Nevertheless any failure by us to remove a recipe shall not be taken as a statement that you have fulfilled the requirements of this clause 10.
The headings are for convenience only and shall not be taken into account in the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
If you are a registered user of this Website, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You should not share the same information with any one, you agree to notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your or anyone else's password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities, which occur, under your user account. You agree to immediately inform us of any unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security known to you.
Email and SMS Services
Shoperty Consultants P Ltd or any other websites link to our website (Jointly “We”) may make available a service either directly or through third parties by which you can receive messages on your wireless device via Short Message Service (“SMS Service”). Your provider standard data and messaging rates apply to all SMS correspondence. All charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider. You represent that you are 18 years of age and the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges. Data obtained from you in SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number and provider’s name, and the date, time, content of the messages. You accept and agree that the SMS service is delivered via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to communicate signals over complex networks. We are not liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS service. You may opt out at any time by replying us N to the SMS text message you have received from Shoperty Consultants P Ltd. This process affects only the future delivery of the SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering for us. This could include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions Shoperty.in can use the users email address and or contact numbers for this purpose irrespective of the user's registration with the "National Do Not Call Registry" and will overall any such registrations.
Should you wish to terminate these e-mails simply unsubscribe using the link provided in the email to you.
We automatically collect certain information from visitors to our website, such as Internet addresses (I.P), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, and clickstream data. This information is logged to help identify technical problems, and to manage our site so that we can constantly improve it.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Delhi, India and the laws of India will govern the membership. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Delhi. You hereby explicitly agree for Delhi court's jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise.
Copyright© 2014 Shoperty Consultants P Ltd All product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks or registered service marks, mentioned throughout any part of the Shoperty Consultants P Ltd Service belong to their respective owners.